Pages

Monday, August 30, 2010

YVONNE MY INTEREST

I love to watch horror movies and listen music in MTV or MYX shows....
I'm very happy every time my brother is not around in our house so that i  can freely enjoy watch movies and listen music.Just a share i stop my studies year 2008 and  i stayed at manila for a year,i was influenced with my titah there whose really fun of watching horror movies.She has some collection of horror movies and i used to borrow it from her and enjoying screaming while watching those movies...
Movies that i love to watch are: THE GRUDGE,SHAKE RATTLE AND ROLE,THE DOOM,THE SAW and many many more...


In terms of music i just love to listen to them and i really can't sing that's why its so annoying.Every time i got some activities in school to perform singing things,oh that will be a hard time for me...
I listen to music to express my emotional feelings,i even spend money to get a copy of my favorite songs.If i am in good mood every one in our house can notice it  when i enjoy listening to music and got even dance a little bit..
The bands and artists that i like are: CASCADA, PARAMORE, ROCKSTEDDY, SESSIONISTAH AT ASAP, YENG CONSTANTINO,TONI GONZAGA  and theres a lot more...

No comments:

Post a Comment