Pages

Monday, August 30, 2010

MAREVIC MY INTEREST

I love to collect the "pal-tic" money since when I'm in elementary  i don't know why may be because i love to hold and keep a pal-tic money.Then, i remember in my elementary life my "ninay" gave to me a money "pangit"i never receive then my mom told her that i don't like the money "pangit". So, she change it into a "pal-tic" money. After that i receive it she laugh at me and I'm shy at her. BUT today i love all money whatever "pangit or pal-tic" because i really need a my today.

And i love also collect the any perfume like bench, Johnson and Johnson, aficionado. ALSO i love collecting a dresses and i like a love song music. If i had a lot of money i can afford to buy everything i want but now only just for watch because i don't have enough money to buy . 

I like also travel anywhere places like Hongkong, Canada, Milan and many more because i really want to go that places someday. Only my DREAMS  can go that places  as of now i always dream that someday i can go there with my family. Because i really really want to go there someday and time will come I'll be there.      .

No comments:

Post a Comment